Thursday, September 5, 2013

September SLP Link Up!

Today I'm joining All Y'all Need in their monthly link up! See what I'm up to this month...


Schooling: I'm a CFY, so I'm working with a brand new caseload. Not to mention new teachers, a new IEP program, and having to travel between three buildings each week! You might say I've been a little stressed lately. Cue the acne breakouts all over my face...

Excited: I LOVE fall! It is my absolute favorite time of the year. Nothing makes me happier than a worn in pair of bluejeans, a hoodie, a Friday night football game, and a bonfire with great friends. I'm literally chomping at the bit for fall to get here- I'm SO sick of summer weather!

Prepping: This month I have been prepping buttloads (I may have made that word up...) of materials. My student teaching was in a primary school, so I have plenty of materials for that age group. The problem? I'm in a middle school/high school this year and needed almost everything to get started! Let's just say the hubby isn't too excited about all the ink and laminating paper I've been buying recently....

Trying: With the start of the new school year, my blog has been extremely lacking. My goal for this month is to get some new products knocked out for you and possibly get a new feature started! I was definitely spoiled starting my blog/TPT store in the summer where I could devote every single day to materials. Maybe you all will keep me on it and remind me that I promised you new things soon :)

So that's what I'm up to this month! Check out All Y'all Need's Page to see your other favorite SLP bloggers who have linked up!


6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I can relate! My hubby has not been too excited about all the new materials I have been purchasing either. But I cannot help but love them!
    And I also started a tpt store this summer. It was nice having the time to make materials and now I have so many ideas floating around in my head unable to make them into a reality. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! There are so many cute things on TPT, my wishlist is HUGE and is continually growing :) What is the link to your store? I would love to check it out!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE fall too. I cannot wait for football (which has now officially started!), cider, apple picking, donuts, jeans, hoodies, and did I mention football?? Good luck with your new caseload! You're going to do great!

    Carissa
    Home Sweet Speech Room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for football!! It has to be one of my all time favorite things. And thanks!

      Delete
  3. So jealous of your description of fall. We had our first high school game yesterday, and it was still 100+ degrees. I want your game with hoodies and bonfires! Good luck with your new caseload. Thanks for linking up!


    All Y'all Need 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting this great link-up every month! And I'm enjoying this wonderful weather while I can...before long it will turn horribly cold and miserable. I'll be jealous of your weather before long!

      Delete