Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I "Mustache" you a Question...Can you Sequence?

There are many kiddos on my caseload this year who are working on sequencing. I was having trouble finding exactly what I wanted, so I decided to create my own! 


This product contains a total of 66 sequencing sets! There are 36 color coded sequencing card sets (12 sets each of 3, 4, and 5 step sequences). Each sequence is a different colored mustache to make sorting the cards a little easier. Below is an example of some 3 step sequences.


There are also 30 sequencing stories, 5 each for 3-8 steps. Read aloud, or have the students read, the story and sequence the steps to the story. Below is an example of the 3 step sequence stories. 


If this looks like something you could use, head on over to my TpT store and check it out!

How do you target sequences in therapy?

No comments:

Post a Comment