Tuesday, August 20, 2013

"S....Peachy Feedback" Linky Party!


It's my favorite time of the month!! I'm linking up with Allison's Speech Peeps for her Speachy Feedback Linky Party! It's ime to reward YOU for leaving awesome feedback on something you've bought from my store! I know I'm not alone when I say that I LOVE great feedback. It shows me that you liked my product, thought it was useful, and want to tell other people how great my product is (I might be a little biased on that last point, but you did buy it for some reason, right?!)! 

Here's some great feedback left in my store from the sale the last few days:


Username "lmhelvie717", email me at sharon.schackmann@gmail.com for a free product from my store! You can check out my "Idiom of the Week" product here!

Thank you again for everyone who has left feedback in my store! Remember, leaving feedback gains you TpT credits to use towards future purchases!




1 comment: