Monday, August 5, 2013

August SLP Link Up

I'm linking up with All Y'all Need's August Linky party! Check out what I'm up to this month: 


Buying: If you didn't know, I got married this May to my high school sweetheart! I've been watching stalking my mailbox for our pictures to arrive and they finally did on Friday. So now I get to agonize over which pictures I want and which ones I don't- I'm not looking forward to that! Stay tuned this week on the blog for a few of my favorites :)

Trying: For the wedding, my husband started working out and dieting and lost over 30 pounds (yay for him!). Coming back from the honeymoon, we both put on a little extra weight- all inclusive food and alcohol and a nice body don't really mix! So we've been doing a little dieting and working out (if you haven't tried Insanity, you totally need to!) to try to get back on track. It's not that I want to lose much weight, I just want a healthier lifestyle and to actually look fit. It's a work in progress!

Speeching: After graduating this May, I finally start my big girl job this August. My room was a disaster. Absolutely no organization and papers and files were everywhere! I'm very type A, so this just wasn't going to fly with me. I've been working on organizing and labeling-my favorite!- everything I can find. A blog post is in the works!

What are you doing this month?

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the wedding! Where did you go for your honeymoon?? I'm sure it was wonderful and worth gaining a few pounds haha. I'm also on an organizational kick these days! I'm trying to relax and enjoy my time off as much as possible before school starts back up, though!

    Carissa
    Home Sweet Speech Room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We went to Negril, Jamaica- totally worth the extra pounds :) Enjoy your time off before school-it all goes so fast!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the wedding - looking forward to seeing the pictures! It's always hard to set up a room after someone else. It's actually time consuming even if you did have the room! Thanks for linking up!


    All Y'all Need

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your wedding-it's so fun to look at the pictures but difficult to decide which ones to keep.

    Kelly
    Speech2u

    ReplyDelete