Thursday, January 30, 2014

ABC's of my Speech Room {I is for...}

Whew, it's been well over a month since I've written about the ABC's of my Speech Room! So, I'll cut right to the chase...


I could NOT live without my IEP Binder!

I am new to my district this year and new to an online IEP system. I was kinda majorly starting to worry about how to figure everything out. Luckily for me, my district rocks! At our SLP meeting at the beginning of the year, they gave us these handy binders full of IEP goodness. It breaks it down by what each type of meeting entails and what paperwork you will need. They even provided a cheat sheet, which I have right next to my computer when writing IEPs (because even though I've written many IEPs this year, it's still hard to remember which papers you need for every single meeting).

What do you have in your speech room that you can't live without?

1 comment:

  1. The school district in SC where I worked had something similar, and it was a LIFESAVER! When I first moved to where I am now, I was a bit frustrated because we didn't have one.

    ReplyDelete