Wednesday, February 5, 2014

ABC's of my Speech Room {J is for...}


J is for "Jumpin' Monkeys"! I had never heard of this game before. When I found out I was going to be working in a school, I asked my mom to help me gather up some fun games to use in therapy. I came home one weekend and she had this game waiting for me.

The concept is simple enough- everyone gets monkeys and uses a launcher to try to get them to hang on the tree. If you buy the game new, the monkeys have on colored shirts that match up with the launchers. This was a garage sale find for me and my monkeys don't have on the colored shirts. I almost like it better because we can shoot as many monkeys as we want without worrying about using someone else's color. This game has become a common staple in my room- even for my middle schoolers! 

What "J" do you have in your therapy room that you couldn't live without??

No comments:

Post a Comment