Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Speachy Feedback Linky!

It's the most wonderful time of the month!! It's time to reward you for all that stellar feedback you leave on my products. This month is a little different though. This month, I'm choosing TWO winners- yep two! One for some awesome feedback left on a paid product, and one for just as amazing feedback left on a freebie.


So here's my winners for this month! If your TpT username is listed below, email me at sharon.schackmann@gmail.com with a product of your choice from my store.


You can find Listening Detectives here, and my newest freebie, Very Opinionated Penguins! here. Be sure to check out Allison's Speech Peeps to see if you were a winner in a different store! And as always, keep that feedback coming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment