Friday, December 6, 2013

ABC's of my Speech Room {G is for...}

Whew! It's been a while since I've had any sort of blog post. I could give you a million reasons why I've been MIA, but I'll spare you the four page list and just let you know I've been busy. It's no excuse. I know many other bloggers are way busier than me, and they still get posts and products out every week. I guess I'll just insert here that all bloggers are different and that's what makes us all special and unique :)

But on to what this post is really about....


Ohhhh the Germ-X. I have the biggest bottle I could find at Wal-Mart. And it's already almost all gone...no joke. I haven't been sick yet this year and I want to keep it that way! 

I'm naturally prone to seasonal allergies and the occasional head cold, so I'm no stranger to the friendly bottle of hand sanitizer. (I might also have small travel size containers in my purse and therapy bag...) 

Any time of my students blows their nose, I make them go straight to the Germ-X. Cough in your hand? Germ-X. Use your finger to wipe and/or pick your nose? Germ-X it is. Even put your hand anywhere near one of the orifices of your face? You got it, Germ-X. 

I know I'm not alone when I say that I don't want their germs on all of my pencils, playing cards, and game pieces. Spread the love, not the germs.


No comments:

Post a Comment