Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Worth it Wednesday {Connect Four: Vocabulary}

I hope you've enjoyed this weekly feature and you've found some great products to use in therapy! This will be the last week for my "Worth it Wednesday" feature for a while since I have started my new features on Fridays. But stay tuned, they won't be gone forever :)

This week's "Worth it Wednesday" is brought to you by Listening 4 Language- "Connect Four: Vocabulary"


My kiddos love Connect Four. I have those certain students that ask for it every.single.session. So I was so excited to see it in a new format!

It looks just like the regular Connect Four game, but instead of dropping the pieces into the holder and trying to connect four that way, your students can choose to cover up spaces anywhere on the game board. This activity covers categories, object functions, attributes, synonyms, and antonyms.

What I love:
  • This targets 5 different aspects of language quickly and easily. Each activity has its own page, so that's 42 different opportunities to practice each target!
  • There's a blank page at the end to add your own targets, which is always a plus.
  • The targets on each page include ones I haven't seen targeted in other products.
So have I peaked your interest? You can find it here! Be sure to visit Listening 4 Language while you're at it.

The preceding thoughts are solely mine and were written on my own terms. No person asked me to write this review. 



2 comments:

  1. I'll miss your posts! Love reading them each Wednesday. Thanks for all of your recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you! They will be back eventually :) I'm glad you enjoyed reading them!

      Delete