Friday, October 25, 2013

ABC's of my Speech Room {D is for...}


D is for my room decorations! I still don't have many up, but I like have a few fun things in my room to make my broom closet a little more enjoyable. 

First is my name plaque that I have hung on my door. I got everything I needed from Michael's! 


 Next is my "Welcome to Speech" banner. I found this on TpT, but I can't for life of me find the link for you guys! If you search "Chevron Welcome Banners", you'll come up with tons of options :)


Last is my subway art inspired pictures! I got my inspiration from All Y'all Need's Subway Art on TpT. I wanted to change a few fonts and colors to make it more fit my style, and this is what I came up with!


I hope you all enjoyed my room decorations. What are a few of your room decor ideas?

3 comments:

  1. I love everything about your room, especially the colorful frames and subway art! Thanks for the shout-out!


    All Y'all Need

    ReplyDelete