Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Under the Sea Grammar

Summertime has just started and I'm already itching to go (back) to the beach! I went to Jamaica on my honeymoon in May and had the opportunity to go snorkeling on one of the coral reefs. The fish and other creatures I saw inspired my newest download, 

Kiddos with expressive and receptive language disorders have troubles with helping verbs and distinguishing which verb to use for singular and plural subjects. This download helps with just that!

Take your students under the sea on an adventure to discovering helping verbs! There are 96 cards total- 30 for each helping verb pair (is/are, has/have, was/were) and 6 wild cards that can be incorporated into a fun game.


is vs. are


                                                                       has vs. have

                                                                      was vs. were

In addition, each pair has blank cards for you to add your own targets.

I have also included a fun game board to help motivate those little ones who need that extra push to keep working (you all know who I'm talking about!).



This download is available to purchase here. A free preview is available of the is/are pair! I hope you enjoy and are able to use this with your students. I would appreciate any feedback you leave!


What are you already daydreaming about this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment