Thursday, June 27, 2013

Race Car Synonyms and Antonyms {With my 100 Facebook fan freebie!!}

I can't believe it! I made it to 100 Facebook likes- you all are awesome! As promised, I have a freebie for you- Race Car Synonyms and Antonyms Level 1

For this post, though, I'm going to focus on Race Car Synonyms and Antonyms Level 2, which is for sale in my store. They are almost identical: Level 1 is aimed at grades K-3, Level 2 is geared for grades 3-5. 




Each download has a total of 60 cards- that's 30 pairs for both synonyms and antonyms! Since both downloads are similar, I have differentiated the cards in the upper right hand corner. For example, the cards below say "Synonym Level 2" and "Antonym Level 2". That way, if you decide to buy the Level 2 cards in addition to the Level 1 card freebie, you will be able to keep the cards separate. 





There's a cute game board to use with your students. All you need is your own game pieces and die, or a spinner. 




I've also included an answer key included that lists all the synonym and antonym pairs. In addition, there is a carryover worksheet. You can have your student draw (or come up with their own) two different synonym and antonym cards. From there, your student must come up with their own synonym/antonym to that word and use their new word in a sentence. 




I hope you enjoy your freebie! And if you like it, go check out Race Car Synonyms and Antonyms Level 2. As always, if you download, I would appreciate your feedback!  

2 comments:

  1. This activity is too cute! I can not wait to use it with my kiddos in the Fall! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete