Monday, June 10, 2013

Summertime and the living is easy

Hello! I'm so glad you decided to come back. After a wonderful weekend at home enjoying time with family and a day of boating and skiing with friends on the lake, I got some inspiration to make my first product- Summertime Pronouns!

My littles at my elementary school placement last fall had troubles with pronoun usage, so for me this was a no-brainer to make. You can't have too many therapy products for something, right? 

So I present to you my baby:


Included in this download are 3 pronoun anchor charts, depicting a boy, girl, and a group of children, all with rules for subjective, objective, and possessive pronouns.

 

I've also included a sorting mat for pictures, as well as sentence strips to use the pronouns and pictures in sentences. There's even a cute game board!





My download is available here. I hope you can find this useful! Please leave me some feedback if you would, I would love to know what you think!

What do you use to help your kiddos with pronouns?

No comments:

Post a Comment