Monday, July 15, 2013

"Speachy" Feedback Linky Party

I love it when creative juices get flowing- and Allison over at Speech Peeps has done just that! She's created a linky party to celebrate what we all love most- FEEDBACK! I can't tell you how excited I get when that little ding goes off on my phone meaning that someone has left me feedback on one of my products. It means the world to me that someone took the time to tell me something about what I've spent so much time on!


My favorite feedback tells me how you plan on using this product in your speech room or something that you particularly liked about the product. It lets other people know different ways to use the product and helps them decide if they want to buy the product or not! I've been having some trouble with people not leaving feedback on purchased items from my store, so this feedback is from a free product. 


Thank you for leaving such great feedback! You can find this product here. TPT username "kendadoyle" email me at sharon.schackmann@gmail.com for your choice of a FREE product from my store!


No comments:

Post a Comment