Monday, July 8, 2013

4th of July TPT buys!

I hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July weekend! My husband and I spent our weekend camping with friends and going on a float trip- my first one ever! I also hope you were able to get some great products during the huge TPT sale this weekend. 

Below is my list of buys from the sale:
Newspaper Companion: Speech and Language pack for any newspaper
Grammar Dice and Pronoun Pop-up
Speech Therapy Organization and Data Binder
Wh- Whale Questions {Who, What, When, Where, Why & How}
Go Fly a Kite: Idioms and Other Sayings
Directing the Action: Social Skills/Pragmatics
Common Core State Standards for Speech Pathologists
6-12 Common Core State Standards Supporting IEP Goals for English Language Arts

What did you get? I would love to know what to put on my wishlist!

Did you leave feedback yet? Don't forget, if you leave feedback, you earn TPT credits that can be used towards future purchases!

Thank you to everyone who made purchases from my store this weekend, you all are the best! 

1 comment: