Sunday, December 1, 2013

Cyber Monday/Tuesday Sale and Linky!

It's time for the HUGE TpT Cyber Monday (and Tuesday) sale! I've got my entire store set to 20% off December 2 and 3. Use code CYBER at checkout and save a total of 28%- now that's a bargain!!


A few recommendations from my store include:
My best-selling "Idiom of the Week". I'm working on getting more idioms added, so get it at this locked in price before it goes up after the update!


"Language Boxes for Older Students" is a great way to target those upper level skills with your upper elementary and middle school students in a fun way.


I also just added two more versions of my Articulation Jenga- Vocalic R Edition and R/R-Blends Edition, be sure to check them out!



You can find my entire store here!



I'm also linking up with Speech Room News to show you "what's in my cart"!





Talking QR Codes for Auditory Memory and Processing from Mia McDaniel


Inferencing for a Year from The Speech Bubble



Articulation Battle Boats from Sublime Speech


And some clipart, but you'll have to wait to see that :)

What's in your cart??

No comments:

Post a Comment