Friday, September 5, 2014

Speech Therapy Gems

It's back to school season and if you are like me when I worked in the schools, you're stressing getting that schedule finalized and thinking about starting therapy soon. I've joined up with 9 other SLPs to help make your life a little easier!

We've joined forces to make it easy to get 10 FREEBIES for back to school, as well as some favorite items to get you started on the right foot.


To get started, head over to my Teachers pay Teachers store to download this product. Inside, you'll find all ten freebies, as well as our ten favorite products.

Once there, you can find all of the products by clicking on the pictures on each individual page. Here's my page!


In addition, my all time best seller is included at the end. If you haven't downloaded my "Idiom of the Week", be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment