Friday, August 1, 2014

What's in My Cart Linky {Back to School Sale}

It's officially August, and for many that means that the school year will be starting soon! Like it or not, we all need to start getting our next year of therapy ready. So to help you prepare, Teachers Pay Teachers is hosting a HUGE sale!!

Jenna over at Speech Room News has made it easy for you guys to figure out what to buy. I'm linking up with her and a whole bunch of other SLP bloggers to show you what's in our carts!


First, let me show you a few things from my store that I'm excited about this year.


My Articulation Binder: Baseline and Therapy Tool is perfect for collecting some baseline data at the beginning of the school year. The best part, you can also use it for therapy!



My newest product is Bubblegum SPLAT! Phonological Awareness: Rhyming. It's Common Core Aligned and contains a wide variety of activities, such as task cards, DIY rhyming book, homework worksheets, and a game board!

Now for what I'm purchasing during the big sale...

I've recently moved to an Early Intervention position that I am oh so excited about! After working with mostly middle schoolers for the past year, I am in need of some new things for my younger clients. 


This Verbal Apraxia Packet for Early Developing Speech Sounds from Speech All the Time will be perfect to help my littles with apraxia!


I'm also loving this Early Intervention Vocabulary Cookies activity, also from Kathy over at Speech All the Time. 


My last find for my new job is this Early Language File Folder Bundle from Miss Speechie. I love how many different themes are included in this!


And finally, a product for those of you with a little older clients, Design a Town from Teach Speech 365. You can target expressive and receptive language across a wide variety of ages with this activity! 

I hope you find something you want during the sale! My store will be 20% off, and with the additional 10% off using code BTS14 during checkout, you'll save a total of 28% on my store!

No comments:

Post a Comment