Monday, April 7, 2014

What I've been up to...

As you might know, I've been rather absent from the blogging/TpT world for a while. I'm so happy that I can finally tell you why- I've got a new job and we are moving!!

My husband and I are both from the same hometown, which is almost 3 hours from where we live now. When an opportunity arose back in our hometown, I couldn't pass it up. I will be providing Early Intervention therapy, which is what I've really wanted to do since graduate school!

It has been extremely hard saying goodbye to my administration and coworkers, but luckily they all understand why my husband and I are making the move. I'll be finishing out the school year, but starting this summer, I'll officially be an EI interventionist. And I couldn't be more excited :)

So now that all the hustle and bustle of applying for jobs and figuring out what is going on with my life is over, I'll be back to blogging and making products for you all! 

Are any of you EI therapists? Do you have any tips or tricks for me? I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment