Tuesday, March 31, 2015

2 Facts and a Fib


Who's ready for a little April Fool's fun? The rules are simple: I will write down three statements. Two are facts and one is a fib. All you have to do is pick the fib! Hop to each blog and at the end write your best guesses down to win a $50.00 Amazon gift card. The person who guesses the most correctly will win the gift card. In the event of a tie, we will use random.org to determine the winner. 



Here are my two facts and a fib. Can you spot the fib?

A) My entire county goes to one high school. 

B) At one point or another in my childhood I had these animals as pets: cat, turtle, dog, and fish. 

C) I am very musical and can play the clarinet, piano, and trumpet.


Have you guessed my fib? Be sure to write down either A, B or C. Then, click the picture below to head to the next blog on the hop. 



Am I your first stop? Head on back to the first blog by clicking the button below. There, you'll also find the quiz answer form for you to fill in your answers after you visit each page. 





1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm. Interesting choices...they all seem possible!

    ReplyDelete