Wednesday, January 22, 2014

January Speachy Feedback Linky Party!

I'm linking up with Allison's Speech Peeps again this month to reward someone who has left some stellar feedback in my Teachers Pay Teachers store! Here's how it works, you leave me informative, constructive, and all around wonderful feedback, and I may be giving you a FREE product! It's really that simple! So without further ado, here's this month's winner: 


If your username is Meagan Jones- please email me at sharon.schackmann@gmail.com and let me know which product you would like from my store for FREE! And if you're interested in checking out the product Meagan is talking about, you can find it here

Don't forget to head back to Allison's Speech Peeps to see if you were someone else's winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment